Fast forward to yesterday's post and Alexa's stuff everywhere! I asked for suggestions on how to merge the two spaces: our family room and Alexa's playroom. I got one response which was a comment on eliminating the things. What an idea!!!
I honestly can't believe I didn't think of that when I snapped this picture a few weeks ago. Alexa was looking cute as a button, surrounded by toys and STILL crying!!!
But in all seriousness, she NEVER plays with everything at the same time and she is really only home to play with these things for an hour or 2 at night during the week and the weekends- if we are in town and then spending time at home. Thus, I was inspired by Holly and packed up her things!
| I think the dogs are worried we are kicking her out! These packed up things will be making there way to her bedroom or else the basement for a future sibling. And the family room looks great again! |
The space looks MUCH cleaner and this is inspiring us to do this ALL over the house... Ian started with the garage tonight. Be on the lookout for before and after updates on our purging in the next few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment