How big is Baby? At the ultrasound today, baby was 1lb, 1oz. I noticed some spotting at lunch, called and went right in. Everything looked good, the baby had a strong hb, and my cervix looks good, measuring at 3 inches. The doctor wants me to take it easy and at my next appointment (Glucose test on the 12th) they will do another US to check my cervix
Weight Gain? none yet
Gender Prediction? Even though my gut is still telling me girl, I thought the babe looked like a boy today and based on the picture, Ian thought so too! What do you think??
Maternity Clothes? I am wearing maternity clothes, but also wore non-maternity clothes to work yesterday...which is crazy to think of at this late in the pregnancy.
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? Recently I have been sleeping through the night, but still very tired ALL the time.
Symptoms? Starting to get heart burn, usually when I lay down after I eat
Movement? Yes, some...this baby is not as active as Alexa was and the movements aren't as strong as her kicks were
Food Cravings? I have been eating a lot of frozen fruit...SO GOOD!
What I miss? Sleep...I never got my 2nd trimester energy boast (and I'm almost to the 3rd!). I fell asleep on the couch last night at 9:30
What I am looking forward to? Time away in the sun with my loves!
Best moment of the week? Seeing the little one on the US today and knowing that everything is still perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment