Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fall Favorites- Toddler Edition


Below are some of my fall favorites for Alexa. I just completed my Fall Essentials and with 1 click of a button the whole post is gone....UGH!  Hopefully I'll be up to completing it later this week. For now, enjoy all this cute, fun fall essentials for your mini!


1.  Jackets
You will see these repeating on my fall favorites, but jackets are SO in this year!   How cute are these options??

Target
H&M
 

2.  Boots
I just LOVE these for toddlers and had a hard time deciding between silver or fuchsia, but ended up choosing the silver and added the fuchsia socks for a pop of color.

3.  Leggings/Jeggings
These are always a favorite for anytime of year, but all the colors and patterns this year are adorable and so trendy! These from H&M are to die for!


Target Options



No comments:

Post a Comment