My friend Sarah was posting about the business and products on FB and when I saw her personal results I contacted her. She sent me a mini facial, I fell in love with the products and signed up as a Preferred Customer a few weeks later. It took me awhile to commit. The cost initially turned me away, I didn't want to spend $200 on face wash, and then I was thinking it wouldn't work, my skin wouldn't be brighter with less wrinkles and then I would be out my money. But, she told me that I could return the empty bottles at the end of 60 days if I didn't have results so I did it!
And, I am SO GLAD I did. After 2 weeks I was seeing great results!! My sun spots were fading, my skin tone was looking great and my skin looked bright and healthy! I ended up ordering Soothe in my next order in 60 days (early May). After about a week I contacted Sarah about selling the products. I wanted to discount. I knew that I was going to keep using these products and I wanted them at the best price. We had a few conversations, I told her I didn't have the time to sell, I just wanted the discount and would talk to Ian about it.
Ian was 110% against it and that made me want to do it even more. I went to an event that Sarah was attending in Columbus and then after over thinking it for 24 hours, signed up to sell! I wanted to make extra money, and I wanted to help other people get their best skin yet! It has been one of the best decisions I ever made.
I have reconnected with friends from my past. I am making new friends. I am leading a team. I am doing something for myself, that I am passionate about. I have amazing skin. I'm helping others have amazing skin. I am making extra money for myself and it feels REALLY good.
Here are some pictures to share of my personal results.
Using the AMP MD Roller 3x week for a month got rid of my "11s"...and other forehead lines.
In August, I participated in a campaign, RF Go Naked, and I didn't wear any makeup all day. Here was the picture I posted.
When I use the Macro Exfoliator, the amount of dead skin I collect is shocking!
I only wear 4 things of makeup on a daily basis. I can get ready for work in the morning in 30 mins- amazing!
If you are interested in trying these products for better skin, or the business side of R+F, I would love to chat.
Redefine- Our line for fine lines, wrinkles and pore minimization
Reverse- Our line for sun spots, dark spots and uneven skin tone. Works well with melasma or "pregnancy mask"
Soothe- Our line for sensitive skin. Rocacea, psoriasis, and eczema
Unblemish- Our line for acne and acne scaring
Check out my websites and then send me an email.
https://kkelly2.myrandf.biz/- Join the Team
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment