I am still enjoying my monthly surprise from Birchbox but I'm finding myself with NO time to try out my loot!! I need to schedule some serious ME TIME very soon and start using these awesome samples! This months box was all about the 5 senses.
I love my new ear buds (sound) the LĂ„RABAR® Roasted Nut bar (taste) was amazing and the perfect snack to nix the lingering effects of my girls night from the night before! :)
I cant wait to try the Gloss Moderne™ High Gloss Masque (see). I hate to admit its been well over 8 weeks since my last trim and my hair desperately needs a pick me up. I am looking forward to a night of pampering to try this new product.
The nail polish (touch) is adorable and hopefully finds its way on my nails ASAP!
I give this box an A.

No comments:
Post a Comment