Sunday, July 29, 2012

More Birthday Fun in the Sun

Last weekend we celebrated Alexa's 1st birthday, for the 2nd time- at the Hilliard City Pool. Alexa and all her friends (the parents too) had such a fun time playing in the pool, floating down the lazy river and eating too much sugar!

Thanks facebook, pinterest and other party planning websites, throwing a party this day in age just isn't what it used to be. I spent weeks planning, shopping and crafting making this birthday party and her party the weekend before,  perfect.  I probably heard a million times that Alexa wont remember her 1st birthday, but we will and we will have the hundreds of pictures to show her one day. 


 Here are some pictures from our super fun day. 


Birthday girl
Alexa's 1st baby doll

Wearing one of her presents


Alexa and daddy, Kelly and Kate, Misty and Jax, Katie and Wes

I dont think she loved it but I had fun :)

Party people

ALexa and Ella

Monkey party for our monkey

cupcakes

The Kelly's

Alexa and Mommy

Enjoying her cupcake

Alexa and Daddy

Lucy

Ella

Michelle, Lucy, Alexa and I

Alexa loved her cake and chair

Adelynn

Ella and Adeylnn

Hailee and Hannah

Autumn and Loreli

Sydney enjoying Alexa's chair

Thanks to everyone who came for making it such a fun memory for us.Turning ONE is just as much of an accomplishment for the parents as it is for her! We hope you had as much fun as we did!  

  I am SO excited that Alexa has a summer birthday and am looking forward to many more pool parties!

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome! I am glad you all had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete