Fridays I work from home with Alexa and the older she gets the more challenging this becomes. I have been saying for awhile that it is getting harder and harder to get my work done (outside of her naps) and today was one of those days. I was SO happy to see Ian walk through the door at 5:15 and offer me some relief!
Alexa slept 12 hours last night (her usual) and woke up in the BEST mood. As soon as I walked in her room this morning she was frantically waving at me and smiling. I thought this had the makings to be a great day! That was until breakfast!
Below is the story of our day.
Alexa stuffed SO much banana bread in her mouth I thought for SURE she would stop breathing!
I'm still not sure how she managed to get the straw in her mouth!
Look at those CHEEKS!
After breakfast Alexa watched TV and quietly played by herself.
It wasn't until I heard "mama, mama" that I looked over and saw this:
Alexa was so proud of herself...this girl has NO FEAR!
After Alexa's afternoon nap she was FUSSY...which she never is. I contemplating putting her right back to bed after her snack
but instead I decided we would make brownies. Alexa helped by licking the spoon.
After baking our afternoon was pretty uneventful. Alexa fussed, played, was extra clingy but I was able to get my work done. After dinner she got into the dogs water bowl and that was when we decided it was time for bath and bed.
Poor baby is currently screaming upstairs and I am convinced she is overtired. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!
No comments:
Post a Comment