How big is Baby? The baby is the size of a cantaloupe, about 4 lbs and 18inches long.
Weight Gain? I am up about 8lbs, I was down at my appointment last week and have been sick which is probably why I have lost a few lbs.
Gender Prediction? I still think its a girl
Maternity Clothes? Yes...Its been warm and I have been able to wear some non-maternity skirts and my large tees, but DEF in maternity pants.
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? Now that I am feeling better (thanks to Zyrtec) I am finally able to sleep MUCH better
Symptoms? heartburn...I started taking Tums just this week, not sure why I was waiting so long to take them, laziness mostly and I had forgotten what an instant relief they offer. I have been getting heartburn from anything and everything. Baby must be growing a full head of hair this week like big sister had :)
Movement? Yes, the baby is still pretty active
Food Cravings? Fro- yo....I would go everyday if Ian wouldn't give me a hard time.
What I miss? I cant think of anything off the top of my head...I guess getting dressed or putting on something and not feeling HUGE
What I am looking forward to? Finding out what this little baby is once and for all and deciding on a name for him/her
Best moment of the week? Spending time out out friends and coming home to a happy little girl who was very excited to see me and give me lots of hugs/kisses
| Fro yo with Alexa on Sunday |
| Excited big sister |
| Hugs for the baby :) |
yay! a blog post! you look so beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete