Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Glam Bag March and April

I thought that my March Swag Bag got lost in the mail, until I looked it up online and remembered getting it weeks prior.  March/April have been so busy, the time is just FLYING by!

I had been waiting for a bag that I could use for my brushes and eyeliners and this bag is perfect!!  I also loved the makeup remover wipes, I had just ran out of mine.  I haven't tried the hydrating face spray yet but it got great reviews on the website and it can also be used in your hair.  I think I will throw it in my purse for a freshen up on the go.  The eyeshadow I got is the teal, which I also haven't used, but I think it will be fun for summer.
 
 
 
April's bag just arrived and I LOVE that I got a full size nail polish AND blush!!   The blush color I got is Beach Please and WOW....look how bright it is!
 
 
I tried it on and I like it....requires lots of rubbing in, but its super cute.  Probably wont be wearing it to work but good for date nights and evenings out.  My full nail polish is a very pretty, pale almost nude pink....perfect for the change I'm looking for right now.
 
Both March and April Bags get A's! I am so happy I made the switch from Birchbox.  The full size products are awesome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment