Tuesday, May 7, 2013

37 Weeks

Baby is FULL TERM!!! :)

How far along are you? 37weeks
How big is Baby? According to babycenter, about 6lbs and the length of a stalk of chard...whatever that is
Weight Gain? 15lbs
Gender Prediction? I want to say girl bc I have thought that in my gut most of this pregnancy, but I really have NO idea
Maternity Clothes? Yes
Stretch Marks? No
Sleep? It is very hard for me to get comfortable, not because of my belly, I am just restless.  I have been taking Tylenol PM before bed which helps, but if I don't take it early enough, I lay away for too long.
Symptoms? TONS of contractions, but other than that...not much change
Movement? TONS of movement....and I'm feeling all sorts of "parts" which we can't identify.  Tonight Ian pushed down on what we think is a butt and then freaked out when the baby kicked on the other side of my belly...it was hilarious! :)
Food Cravings? no cravings, but I have been eating lots of sweets, fro yo with TONS of toppings, milkshakes and microwave smores are my favorites this week.
What I miss? Normal, cute clothes
What I am looking forward to? My appointment tomorrow, I am dying to know if all these contractions are causing progression.
Best moment of the week? Getting Alexa back after my parents had her all weekend...we missed her!

37 weeks with #2

37 weeks pregnant with Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment