Its MAY, Baby's BIRTH MONTH!!!!
How far along are you? 36w1d
How big is Baby? About 6lbs and 18.5 inches…the size of a melon
Weight Gain? 13lbs
Gender Prediction? I have NO idea…I go back and forth every hour at this point. HB was 140 today and at 36 weeks A’s was 145- I told myself if it was 145 or higher, girl and lower than 145 Boy, so today I think BOY!
Maternity Clothes? Yes, but mixing and matching maternity and non- my vest is non but my skirt and tank are both ON Maternity
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? The past few nights I have been sleeping very well. I have been waking up between 5 and 5:30 but after I check my email, and social media I am up early for a head start on the day! It’s been nice making lunches, unloading the dishwasher and picking up while everyone else is asleep.
Symptoms? A faint linea negra appeared last week and seems to be getting a bit darker, although it’s not that dark and never got that dark with A. I was 1.5cm dilated at my appointment today and 70% effaced….those same stats at 38 weeks with A. I know this means nothing, that the baby could come tomorrow or 1 week after my due date. Regardless of this progress, I am hoping the baby waits until AFTER May 23rd for his/her arrival.
Movement? Yes, TONS, mostly at night.
Food Cravings? Nothing I can think of
What I miss? Alcohol!! This nice, sunny warm weather makes me miss a cold beer, or icy margarita or a good, crisp wine. My first drink is going to be amazing...I would LOVE a Summer Shandy at the hospital...for anyone that is reading this and plans on visiting me and the baby. :)
What I am looking forward to? A weekend with Ian to prepare for baby
Best moment of the week? Alexa started school and LOVES it and they love her. I am excited for her to meet new friends and experience new things. Today when they went to leave, Ian said she grabbed let go of his hand, turned around, waved and yelled "bye" to her friends, then grabbed his hand back to continue leaving the classroom. I asked if he melted right then and there....TOO adorable!!!
| Alexa this morning before school |
No comments:
Post a Comment