At my appointment week 38, the doctor confirmed the baby was head down and I was 3cm, and handed us our induction instructions to take with us to Riverside, May 21 @6am. Ian was very surprised, and said the reason he had come to the appointment was to hear the doctor tell me that everything was fine and I would deliver on the baby's schedule....I was glad he was able to see what I had been telling him all along...the baby is coming early via induction.
I liked the idea of being able to "plan" my baby's arrival. My mom would come into town the night before to stay with Alexa, I could have time to pack my bag, stock the fridge (which still didn't happen) and know exactly WHEN our baby would arrive. It was an exciting final week waiting for Tuesday, May 21st and I couldn't believe that in just 1 week we would be a family of 4 and we still had NO clue what we were having!!!
| Week 39 with Alexa Week 39 with baby #2 |
No comments:
Post a Comment