Last week while watching the Today Show, I heard that it was a good idea to Google yourself every once in awhile and see what comes up. Once I got to work I did just that and was upset to see TONS of pictures of Alexa and myself under Google Images!! I was instantly worried and didn’t know where these pictures were coming from. I finally recognized them from my blog and discovered that they were from the Picasa online album that these images would save to. I have deleted those albums fixing the Google issue, and subsequently deleting all my pictures.
I will be working on putting the pictures back up but it will take some time. Please be patient. J In the meantime, enjoy these photos of Alexa from our walk the other day. She LOVED checking out the neighborhood from her stroller and the warm weather. I think she will be a sun goddess just like her mama!




No comments:
Post a Comment