It was stressful packing for 4 days/nights for the family, and I am proud to say I only forgot 2 things...Alexa's sunglasses and oatmeal! I realized I had forgotten the oatmeal on the way to the resort. As soon as we checked in, before we went to our room, we headed to the nearest grocery store. I walked into the tiny drug store/grocery, which contained 3 aisles of random things and sitting on the end of the shelf aisle was 1 box of Gerber Mixed Grain Sitter Oatmeal! It was amazing, I swear there was a light shinning right on that very box, the exact same cereal I had forgotten at home. We bought the oatmeal, some beer and water.
Our mornings were similar, wake up, Starbucks for coffee (located right in our building), breakfast and Daddy would stay with Alexa during her morning nap while mommy laid out. It was SO nice to have some time to myself to relax and get some sun- Thanks IAN! Each afternoon we tried to do something different. We took Alexa to the pool or the beach, she LOVED to swim, walked around the resort checking out the casino, aquariums, or local shopping. It was SUCH an amazing trip and Alexa was SO good!! She was a huge hit everywhere we went, making friends with all the employees and fellow vacationers. Here are some of my favorite pictures:
As you can see, we had an amazing time! I feel so blessed to have been able to take this trip with my family and cant wait to share these pictures with Alexa one day!


No comments:
Post a Comment