We were playing in the family room, Alexa was on her buggy and I was watching TV. I was sitting RIGHT there but not watching her, all of a sudden I heard the THUD and as soon as I looked over, she was right were I expected, on the floor crying! :( I instantly felt AWFUL, ( I wont even tell you what I was watching) and I swear I could already see and feel a goose egg!! Thankfully after a hug and a kiss, she was fine and even wanted to go right back on....that’s my girl! :)
![]() |
| Alexa and her buggy in happier times :) |
Yesterday we met a friend and her baby at the Northwest Library for story time. It was SO fun!! We were a bit late (as usual) but fit right in. I was surprised to see so many parents with their babies of all ages. We read books, sang songs and afterwards they had open play. Alexa had fun scooting around and playing with the other babies. She was in such a good mood all day and Ian thought maybe it was because of story time. Afterwards we met an old coworker for lunch at Cosi. It was nice to catch up and hear the exciting news that she is expecting baby #2! :) Alexa was SO good, she sat in the highchair the entire time (close to 2 hours) eating, playing and people watching. Here is a picture of her loving girl time and showing off her teeth!
Today we had a relaxing Sunday at home. I made dinner for friends that have a sick baby, cleaned around the house and did laundry. I'm looking forward to my day off tomorrow- I have plans to get my hair done, run some errands and then a family dinner at Mellow Mushroom. YUM!


No comments:
Post a Comment