As soon as she starts to cry she will say, Baby or Reagan, hungry or eat. She is always
At 2 Alexa is 23lbs, 33inches. She is wearing 18-24 month and 2T clothes, size 4 diapers. She is the happiest little girl, always smiling, laughing and thankfully her tantrums are short-lived, random, and usually over wanting a snack. Her favorite foods are applesauce, fruit and string cheese. Alexa has always been a good eater and we have found that she will eventually eat everything on her plate, she just sometimes needs a lot of time to do so. She knows what she wants and I LOVE that she can now communicate to us her likes and dislikes. She LOVES going to school, reading books, playing outside, swimming and singing/dancing. She has favorite songs and sings a long to the radio. When a song comes on she likes, she freaks out kicking her legs, waving her arms and panting. :) Trust me, its much cuter than it sounds.
Alexa can count to 10, which is pretty impressive for 2, right? She loves signing her ABCs and is pretty good, usually only tripping over a few letters. Her favorite letter is B, (every letter is B when asked) and she tells us her favorite color is yellow, which she cant identify when asked, so the verdict is still out on that one.
We are attempting to take away ALL the pacis, which I am hoping goes smoothly. She only takes a paci at home for sleeping and hasn't taken one at school since the 1st week in May....fingers crossed its an easy transition and I did a good job of getting them all out of the house. We will also attempt potty training next month. I think we are going to try in one weekend, I have friends that have had success with that method, we need to check the calendar and see when we have availability to lock ourselves in the house with snacks, books and special treats for successful peeing and pooping....oh boy!
It has been an amazing 2 years and we are beyond blessed to have such a loving, happy little girl who brings us so much joy and laughter. Happy 2 years Alexa Grace....I love you from your fingers to your toes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment