Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alexa's 1st Haircut

I took Alexa to get her 1st haircut today!  She's been needing a new look for awhile now, and with her Easter pictures coming up this weekend it needed to be done.  Ian and I were able to trim her bangs back before Christmas, but that task would be impossible now- she is all over the place!  I made her an appointment at Cookie Cutters (based on a recommendation) so today during lunch that's where we went!

Alexa was so good, and had so much fun.  She was fussy in the car on the way there, which made me nervous, but she watched Mickey Mouse, drove the pink car and was SO proud of her new do!  They gave us a certificate with a picture and some of her hair. 

Enjoy some of the pictures I took!


 so ready for her new look


Having fun



 Hi mom





big girl

beeping the horn



So PROUD!!!! :)


Tonight the three of us went to dinner and there was a family sitting near us that had a young daughter, maybe about 7 or 8. Alexa was laughing at her non-stop and waiving at everyone that walked by!  Her personality is really starting to show. She is such a sweet, fun girl and we couldnt be more proud of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment