The 1st outfit was her Easter Dress. Alexa was smiling the second she got her dress on and never stopped!! She loved looking like such a big girl and was the biggest ham for Kristen! Anytime Kristen said her name would just look up and smile!!! It was such a change from her 5 month Christmas pictures when Kristen and I looked and sounded like fools yelling “CheeeeeeeseBURGER, screaming monkey sounds and doing anything we could to try and get her to crack a smile! This happy, smiling baby loved every second of being the center of attention and didn’t mind the wardrobe changes. Below is a sneak peek from the shoot. I can’t wait to see the rest! Kristen never disappoints and really captured Alexa’s personality perfectly in these pictures!
Later that day I attended a “Sprinkle” for my friend Julie back home in Beavercreek. For those of you that don’t know what a Sprinkle party is, it is a baby shower (on a smaller scale) for a 2nd, or later baby on the way into a family that already has 1 kid. It was a lot of fun and Julie looks AMAZING, pregnant with her 2nd baby due in about 4 weeks! Baby Piper is already so loved.

Last night Alexa went down with a bottle and nursing as usual. I heard her around 3:20 and finally went and got her at 3:45 after she didn't put herself back to sleep. I nursed her and tried to put her back down...she wanted nothing to do with it! Around 4:15am I brought her downstairs to our room and tried to get her to sleep with me. At first she just wanted to play and talk but then she finally put her head down on my shoulder and I thought she would fall asleep. She was trying but couldn't get comfortable so I brought her back upstairs. As soon as I put her down she was up and crying. I came downstairs, made her a bottle and she ate it and passed out! I felt so bad, the poor girl was starving! She slept till after 8.
Finally, some pictures of Alexa from the weekend here at our house and at my parents. She helped me load unload the dishwasher and had fun playing at my parents house. She is into everything these days and is pulling herself up onto everything she can. She is always so proud once she is standing. I was walking at 9 months and am NOT prepared if she decides to follow in her mommas footsteps.
Last night Alexa went down with a bottle and nursing as usual. I heard her around 3:20 and finally went and got her at 3:45 after she didn't put herself back to sleep. I nursed her and tried to put her back down...she wanted nothing to do with it! Around 4:15am I brought her downstairs to our room and tried to get her to sleep with me. At first she just wanted to play and talk but then she finally put her head down on my shoulder and I thought she would fall asleep. She was trying but couldn't get comfortable so I brought her back upstairs. As soon as I put her down she was up and crying. I came downstairs, made her a bottle and she ate it and passed out! I felt so bad, the poor girl was starving! She slept till after 8.
Finally, some pictures of Alexa from the weekend here at our house and at my parents. She helped me load unload the dishwasher and had fun playing at my parents house. She is into everything these days and is pulling herself up onto everything she can. She is always so proud once she is standing. I was walking at 9 months and am NOT prepared if she decides to follow in her mommas footsteps.
Too much fun playing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment