May is a big month for me....it includes my birthday, wedding anniversary and now Mothers Day- which might just be my new favorite holiday! When I read that this months birch box was Gossip Girl inspired I was so excited and couldn't wait for it to arrive and I already knew what I was getting. Lets just say when my box finally arrived last week I was NOT disappointed!!
The purple hair tie is by Twistband! These are amazing and I have already purchased mine! They look so cute in your hair and on your wrist!
I haven't tried this yet, but look forward to using the Stilla waterproof liquid liner and I absolutely LOVE the Dr Jart tinted moisturizer with serum and sunscreen. Its water based so it goes on smooth. LOVE!!!
If you want to get awesome products monthly for just $10 click HERE!
This box gets an A++

I got the same perfume, notecard, and Stila liner in brown. I also got some Kiehl's Abyssine Cream, Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream, and Kérastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide. The thing that I thought was really weird was that my little card with the product description had different stuff on it! I was supposed to get the Dr Jart and I have actually been dying to try that so I am sad about that, but I like everything else I got. I got one of those hair ties a few months ago and I love it! I have been planning to order more next time I order something else. I love Birchbox!!
ReplyDelete