| doing some reading |
| Proud of her disaster |
Earlier this week she said "dad" while Ian was feeding her a bottle. This is her 1st "official" word. She has said other things, "hi", "yeah" and "mama" but I have been saying that we only count words when used in the correct context, I know....I'm already a tough mom. Well, this afternoon while playing I asked if she was having fun- her response "yeah". It was a VERY proud moment for me...and for Ian when I showed him the video over dinner.
When Alexa isn't making a mess, she is eating. I guess she needs more energy to make her messes! :) Over the weekend my mom gave her meatloaf, corn and mashed potatoes. The next day for breakfast she ate eggs, sausage and biscuit. Today she had Kraft macaroni and cheese and LOVED it! She was shoveling it in and digging in her bib for dropped pieces. She would kick her little legs and laugh when I put more on her tray. I am thankful to have such a good eater on my hands. At her 9month appointment last week she was given the go ahead to eat all table food...we were actually told to give her everything we eat. I feel like I blinked and she grew up! :(
Its hard to believe next week she will be 10 months old- 2 short months from the BIG 1 YEAR! Ian and I are amazed everyday by what she knows and what she does. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment