Sunday, November 11, 2012

11 Weeks

How far along are you? 11w6d
How big is Baby? Fig
Weight Gain? -8. I really don't know how I keep losing weight...I swear I'm eating and I'm not getting sick!
Gender Prediction? Girl...but I think I should prepare for a boy, just in case!
Maternity Clothes? I bought some new skinny maternity jeans and an adorable maternity sweater last week at Gap. I need some cute clothes to wear for the holidays.  I hope to do some more shopping the day after Thanksgiving but haven't worn any maternity clothes this last week.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? I have been going to bed SO early (before 10) but then waking up early (before 6 some days) and my sleep has been sporadic because of Alexa's lack of sleep.  Alexa has her 1st ear infection and we have had a rough week of sleep in the Kelly house.  She has been on amoxicillin for 48 hours now and I hope by tomorrow morning she is feeling MUCH better.
Symptoms? nausea, tired, moody....seriously CANNOT wait for 14 weeks!
Movement? none
Food Cravings? Ian and I had Italian tonight and it was AMAZING! I had Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti with Alredo...it was SO GOOD! I will be dreaming of my leftovers and probably eating them tomorrow before 10.
What I miss? Feeling NORMAL
What I am looking forward to? Decorating for Thanksgiving and starting some holiday craft projects
Best moment of the week? Date night with Ian tonight.  We had great conversation (that wasn't ALL about Alexa) and I really enjoyed spending time together.  We talked about our upcoming winter vacation- we are talking about taking a Mediterranean cruise, Ian's new job, my job and baby #2 on the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment