If someone needs a laugh, I am willing to share my MOST EMBARRASSING moment- to date which just happened less than 10 mins ago!
At work, I was walking by a table (2 sections over) that has a bunch of assorted Little Debbie snacks sitting out with a note that says “help yourself”. I went to grab an oatmeal pie and was told by a woman standing there (very loudly), “um sorry, those aren’t for everyone…only for Lisa’s administration! I was MORTIFIED…I said, “Oh, sorry” and put it back!
I walked away with the REDDEST face and immediately sat down to email a friend and tell her what had just happened. I am so embarrassed that she called me out for getting a snack that I wasn't "allowed to have" but really lady...one cake?! I wonder if my belly was showing more if she would have said anything! The thing is I NEVER take donuts, cake, cookies when people bring them into the office...but the oatmeal creme pie just looked SO good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment