Sunday, November 4, 2012

10 Weeks


 
How far along are you? 10w5d
How big is Baby? a kumquat
Weight Gain? -6  and I have NO idea how!
Gender Prediction? Girl
Maternity Clothes? YES!  I have some work pants that are bigger (size 8L) but when I put them on for work on Thursday they were HUGE! My ass was so saggy and they were SO long bc I wasn't wearing heels. I had just found all my maternity clothes and tried a pair on. They fit SO much better then my other pants and were SO comfortable, it felt like I was wearing sweats!  I also wore maternity jeans this weekend (on Saturday).  They were one of my favorite pair from the Gap, they are a bit big but again, so comfortable!
Stretch Marks? nope
Sleep? I wish I had more time for it!
Symptoms? I'm taking 1-2 Zofran a day and sometimes forget I'm pregnant...this tiny pill is amazing, just feeling SUPER tired and VERY lazy
Movement? nope
Food Cravings? lots of junk food
What I miss?  wine and feeling "normal"
What I am looking forward to? Try a new recipe that my cousin gave me this weekend...I know, right?
Best moment of the week? My cousin and her 3 teenage girls (16, 14, 11) came to visit us this past weekend.  We all had a BLAST!  (Ill blog about our weekend later this week- too much fun and a girls dinner tonight means bed early).  But.... I will leave you with a cute pic of all the girls from Friday.

Mylie, Haley, Macenzie, Alexa and Maddie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment