Last week Michelle and I made turkey shirts for the girls to wear, and I can’t wait to see the shirt on Alexa. I made her shirt short sleeved and was planning to put a colored long sleeved shirt underneath but with the forecast showing a high of 63 I don't think she will need it! I am so excited we will have gorgeous weather and the boys will enjoy frying the turkeys, and drinking some beers in the sunshine.
We have so much to be Thankful for that this year and I am very much looking forward to seeing our families WITHOUT having to travel! Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving last year without daddy. (Alexa was just 4 months old and I cant believe how much she has changed in just 1 short year!
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment