Friday, November 16, 2012

12 Weeks

How far along are you? 12w3d
How big is Baby? a lime
Weight Gain? -6 at this week's doctor's appointment. My doctor wasn't concerned at all- he said I looked great and the baby has a strong heartbeat
Gender Prediction? HB was 166 and I am going to say BOY!
Maternity Clothes? nope
Stretch Marks? none
Sleep? Sleeping GREAT and VERY excited to sleep in this weekend!
Symptoms? I am still feeling pretty sick and the Zofran seems to have stopped working or at least working AS well.  My doctor told me to try OTC Zantac or Pepcid, said that a lot of MS is causing by stomach acid and that after taking 2 (?/day- I cant remember now what he said) for 5-7 days I should notice a difference and if not I can stop taking it.
Movement? none
Food Cravings?  Anything strawberry- applesauce, jello, root beer floats, Skyline chili...pretty much ANYTHING but then when I eat those things, I get sick. Sigh
What I miss? Feeling NORMAL
What I am looking forward to? Hosting Thanksgiving! I am SO excited we don't have to do ANY traveling this year but will still get to see our families.  I am also excited for Alexa's 1st "real" Thanksgiving.  Last year she was still on BM and didn't get to enjoy turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pie and all the other deliciousness that is Thanksgiving. I have been telling her about it all week and she is just as excited as I am! :)
Best moment of the week? Hearing Baby's heartbeat!  I only got to hear it for a few seconds, baby was so active, it took the nurse a few minutes to find it and then keep it.  I also am LOVING watching Alexa dance.  As SOON as she hears music she holds up both of her hands and wiggles her butt . It. Is. Adorable.  

Dont forget to vote on the right side of my page on to tell us if you think we are having a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment