Saturday, December 1, 2012

14 Weeks

Last week was crazy and I don't have a post for 13 weeks but its a pretty boring week- the last one of the 1st trimester- week 14 is the exciting one!

How far along are you? 14w4d
How big is Baby? the size of a lemon- s/he has reflexes, opens and closes their eyes and a whole bunch of other adorable things!
Weight Gain? -5
Gender Prediction? girl
Maternity Clothes? I am wearing some, but not bc I have to. I still fit into my normal jeans, but the maternity jeans are SO MUCH more comfortable.  I also look pregnant when I wear my maternity clothes, were as in my normal clothes I just look chubs.
Stretch Marks? nope and I started using my trusty belly rub in hopes to prevent any stretch marks- it worked last time- fingers crossed for #2.
Sleep? Ian will tell you I sleep 16 hours/night. I WISH that was true- while I go to bed early I have LOTS of energy first thing in the morning which is good.
Symptoms? I am starting to feel a LOT better- still not 100%, but with Alexa that didn't happen till week 16/17 so that is what I am expecting this time and hoping no later
Movement? none
Food Cravings? MILK
What I miss? I can't think of anything right now- beyond feeling like crap its been an easy pregnancy
What I am looking forward to? Starting to decorate for Christmas and getting our tree this weekend. Last week I had NO desire to decorate at all, but I am starting to get into the Christmas spirit!  Ill be blogging more about that this week.
Best moment of the week? I got a new car! It is a Pathfinder, MUCH bigger than my old Altima and I LOVE it!  Alexa seems to really like it to. It was an adjustment at first, but yesterday she was pointing and laughing as we drove by things on our way to work.  Ian and I also had a date night last night- we saw Argo and Tara and the kids took Alexa to zoo lights. We were SO happy to hear how much fun they all had!

14 weeks

Ethan, Alexa, Emily, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment