Sunday, December 16, 2012

16 Weeks

How far along are you? 16w5d
How big is Baby? Avocado
Weight Gain? -9
Gender Prediction? Girl....the hb was 156 at my appointment this week.  At 15 weeks Alexa's hb was 145...I am such a stickler for all the wives tales and the fast hb is no different.
Maternity Clothes? Today I wore non maternity jeans- which I still fit into buttoned! I am starting to get a bump but bc of my weight loss a lot of my normal still fit.  I will be wearing lots of non maternity dresses to work this week, I brought them down from the guest room closet today.
Stretch Marks? none
Sleep? Still sleeping great!
Symptoms? I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER! I remember with Alexa beginning to feel good again around 16/17 weeks and this time that seems to be the same. It is amazing to wake up feeling good and continuing to feel good throughout the day. I forgot what that was like.
Movement? YES!  Last night after we were home from the party and Alexa was in bed, Ian was working and I was laying on the couch. I was feeling movement, small kicks or stretching, low in my belly. It was amazing!!!
Food Cravings?  Nothing I would call pregnancy cravings- but it is great to have my appetite back and enjoy eating my favorite things!
What I miss? Again, I can't think of anything this week
What I am looking forward to? Christmas in just a week!  We even have a solution for our no tree this year! :)
Best moment of the week? Hearing the baby's hb at my appointment this past week and taking Alexa to see Santa.  Even though she hated sitting on his lap, when it was over she gave him a high 5 and waved bye-bye to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment