Back in November, I was toying with the idea of cancelling BirchBox. I never really looked at my boxes beyond my initial opening and the products became "boring" to me. I did cancel, after Decembers box was paid and realized (only today) I never blogged about it. Oh well, I'm sure you didn't miss much. It was only weeks later that from a friend on FB that I learned Glam Bag was WAY better than Birchbox and I am happy to report that I am the newest member, getting my first Glam Bag this month!
It came with a decent size sample mascara, lash cards- should help with clumping and smudging as well as some eye shadow and gel eye liner. A big difference is that the products come in a small re-usable pouch, rather than a box I felt I should save because of its sturdiness and functionality, yet I never found a function for it. This bag can be used, re-gifted or donated, rather than thrown away monthly.
Ian and I are having a very romantic, kid less Valentines weekend where I can make my face Red Carpet ready without worries of a messy kiss or accidental eye punch smudging my makeup. Ill let you all know how I like it but so far....LOVE!
A+

No comments:
Post a Comment