Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring Must Have's: Mommy AND Mini

I have been shopping like CRAZY recently and snatching up tons of things for Alexa and I to be matchy/matchy for spring!  Everything I am buying has such a clean/fresh look.

Here are some of the looks I am loving for Spring!

1. Fringe boots
How cute are these! I have been dying for them for months and thanks to insomnia, I was able to make the purchase at 3am, probably a good thing because I hadn't been able to pull the trigger on this purchase in months, but I am so glad I did!


For Mommy

For Mini




2. Chambray
I love this Old Navy dress for me and the Gap romper for Alexa. These will be SO cute with our boots for a baby shower or birthday party.



3.  Stripes
These navy striped dresses are so perfectly matching I cant even believe it! Both from the Gap, both adorable and both perfect for Spring!

For Mommy- to-be



For Mini
 



4. Colored Denim-  
I saw similar pants to these in an ad earlier this week and knew I had to have them for spring! I am SO glad to see that Gap is carrying them in maternity pants!   Of course Alexa needs a pair too and alas the Gap delivers.
 
 

 
 
 
I hope this cold, dreary weather leaves us for good very soon. I'm ready to go for walks to the park, take weekly trips for fro yo and see the sun daily! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment