I am so proud of all that we got accomplished and how great everything looks. We worked non-stop for 6 hours on Saturday and spent about 3 hours today. We divided and conquered, Ian was in charge of the basement, while I tackled the closets. Ian also proposed a change and did some painting, that was not planned, but I think it turned out great!
New blue accent wall:
This wall leads down to our basement and last night we decided we need a little more blue and painted the back wall in the dinning room. It is bold and will take some getting used to, but I think we like it.
Clean and organized closets (the yellow has remained since we first moved it...its too much work to paint, but I think it REALLY needs it) BTW- We painted the closet yellow...I wanted it to be "cheerful". HA:
Organized and VERY de-cluttered bathroom:
The aftermath:
We have 8 bags of clothes, shoes, and household items ready to make another house a home! :) I think we had almost double this of trash...it really feels great to unload all of this junk we don't need.
While this weekend has been a lot of work, we have managed to have some fun. Last night we had dinner with friends and then they came back over and we played a game, we all had a great time!
Today we have plans to visit friends and their new baby. I cannot WAIT to get my hands on a new tiny baby, and after that we have our end to Valentines Week by having a romantic dinner at a new restaurant in Columbus, Cooper Hawk Winery. I can't wait!! HUGE thanks again to my parents for taking Alexa for a few days so we could get all these things accomplished. I know she is having fun.
Exhibit A:
I like the blue in pictures! :)
ReplyDelete