Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

We have been having so much fun celebrating LOVE in the Kelly house all week!



The speed they had is leaving Ian's face a blur, ha!

Last night I made festive cookies and they turned out delicious!  Since I gave up candy for Lent I didn't eat any of the M&Ms while baking but was totally able to eat them once they were baked into delicious cookies. :)




Alexa and I both woke up to a delicious breakfast prepared for us by Ian!  He made eggs, biscuits and my favorite, extra crispy bacon!  Alexa LOVED all of her goodies and even got a cookie (after she ate her breakfast of course).


mmmmmm


We spent our evening at home having dinner and relaxing.  Alexa went right to bed, Ian is cleaning the basement and I am relaxing, blogging, painting my nails and watching E!News! Romantic, I know!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day filled with lots of LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment