Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blessed

I LOVE being a mom and feel like it has come very easily for me.  Don't get me wrong, it is the hardest job I have ever had, and those first few weeks trying to figure out our little peanut on little to no sleep were rough, but that seems like forever ago and all those sleepless nights are a small price to pay for the joys of parenthood!

These past 9 months have gone so quickly,I cannot believe in just 3 short months Alexa will be turning ONE!!  I love beginning each day with Alexa's smile and ending each day rocking her to sleep.

Lately I feel so thankful that I was chosen to be this little girls mommy and have been blessed with the greatest gift of LIFE!!! GOD is GOOD!


Happy GIRL


Alexa with her cousin Olivia

Playing with Lucy G

1 comment: