Sunday, October 28, 2012

9 weeks

How far along are you? 9w5d
How big is Baby? grape
Weight Gain? -3
Gender Prediction? I am pretty sure its another girl
Maternity Clothes? No, but I found them (most of them).  All the shirts that I was missing I found and it only ended up being like 5.  I am still missing 2 pairs of pants which I let someone borrow and I know they returned its just a matter of finding them and my future buckeye's fan tee shirt.  I am going to want to wear that soon for a game so I need to find it!  On Saturday Ian kept Alexa and I got out of the house for a few hours to shop and get my hair cut. I went to check out some maternity clothes, being much further along this time for the holidays I wanted to get some cute sweaters and or dresses and new jeans.  NOTHING looked cute! My bump is hardly anything to write home about, I am mostly in that awkward, is she fat or is she pregnant phase which made shopping ANNOYING!  I left the mall empty handled (as far as buying for myself).
Stretch Marks? none
Sleep? not great, I am still congested and Alexa still has her nasty cough. I am sleeping lighter these days and wake up when I hear her coughing fits on the monitor. :(
Symptoms? nausea  and CRAZY mood SWINGS.  Poor Ian
Movement? no
Food Cravings? cereal, sausage biscuits and pastries.  A lot of the same things I ate when I was pregnant with Alexa, which is why I an convinced this is another girl
What I miss? I would say beer, but I have been enjoying O'Douls with football
What I am looking forward to? dinner with girlfriends this week and my cousins coming to visit this weekend
Best moment of the week? Matt came and spent the day/night with us this past weekend.  We all had a lot of fun and I am really going to miss him when he leaves in a few weeks. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment