Wednesday, March 6, 2013

28 Weeks

Hello 3rd trimester!  I cannot believe that I only have 12 weeks left of my pregnancy!!!  It is FLYING by and with spring just around the corner our baby will be here before we know it! I cannot wait to find out if Alexa will have a sister or brother! I told Ian the other night, while looking at pictures of Alexa from a year ago...if this baby is a boy I think I will want to try for another girl!  His response..."we will have 8 kids"! :)

How far along are you? 28w2d
How big is Baby? The baby weighs about two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels.  My next appointment is next week, I am excited to see how I am measuring- I think in the last couple of days I have really popped and look HUGE!
Weight Gain? 4lbs (according to my scale and I am not sure how that is possible.
At my appointment next week I want to see what my start weight was at my first appointment and now.
Gender Prediction? I can't guess anymore...I really have NO idea!
Maternity Clothes? Yup
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep?  I am STTN more often lately, I still get up for the RR but am having an easier time going back to sleep.  I am not uncomfortable yet which is nice.
Symptoms?  Beyond being big, I really don't feel pregnant. I don't have the heartburn with this one like I remember with Alexa, and I can't think of any "symptoms".
Movement? I def know the baby's schedule, s/he moves around early morning, late morning, after lunch and after dinner.
Food Cravings? Fro yo!  I have gone a few times and always want to go after dinner, but we usually don't.  I have been trying to eat less processed foods and no candy for lent.
What I miss? Beer
What I am looking forward to? Spring and Easter! I am planning lots of fun stuff for Alexa.
Best moment of the week?  I we have SO MUCH fun with Alexa in the evenings. I think our time together as family after dinner, before bath/bed is the best part of my days.  We play blocks, Mr Potato head, Alexa dances and laughs. She is so loving and so silly. We are soaking up all these times with her, just the 3 of us before this time after dinner will be spent for my nursing and sleeping. 





No comments:

Post a Comment