This entire pregnancy I have been saying this baby is a girl, because of my mommy intuition, and Ian has been partial to another girl out of both convenience (he’s a guy and he’s frugal) and we both love, borderline obsess over Alexa, and our want for another one just LIKE her. These are some of the reasons coupled with the fact that I never had a sister and always wanted one, something I desperately want for Alexa that have made us only really think/talk about having another girl until VERY recently where I find myself really wanting a little BOY!
Reasons: 1) We would have 1 of each 2) Alexa will remain the only girl- to be spoiled forever 3) All the little boy stuff I am snatching up for the 2 baby boy showers I have coming up is just SO cute and 4) I find myself buying things for our baby too (just in case) 5) A friend of mine with a 1 month old little boy, who Alexa just ADORES, has mentioned hand me downs 6) The new list of boy names I am really liking 7) A mini-Ian! This one might be my favorite as I have always admired Reese Witherspoon and her mini me (her daughter Ava looks JUST like her, I think Alexa looks JUST like ME) and mini Ryan (son Deacon looks JUST like dad Ryan Philippe) and have always hoped for this for my family. Why can’t we be the modern day Philippe/Witherspoons- still married to each other of course. :)
So….call me crazy, over this pregnancy or just impatient but I TRULY cannot wait for the SURPRISE of our lives in just 9 short weeks!! I know the Lord will give us the perfect addition to our family; I just can’t wait to see what that is! Come on MAY!!!!
Here are pictures from my 31 week photo shoot yesterday. ( they uploaded sideways and Im lazy not sure how to fix it...SORRY!) Alexa LOVES these weekly pictures and runs right up to the chalkboard after dinner to take them.
Happy Wednesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment