Tuesday, March 19, 2013

30 Weeks


How far along are you? 30w
How big is Baby? The baby weighs about 3lbs and is the size of a head of cabbage, measuring about  15.7 inches from the top of her head to her heels.  I am thinking about treating myself to a 3D ultrasound. Ian doesn't care to go...so I'm thinking it might be a fun thing for me and baby
Weight Gain? 7lbs  (and baby is measuring right on target)
Gender Prediction? Girl
Maternity Clothes? Yup
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep? I am up at least once a night to use the RR and sleep is getting a little less comfortable.  My belly is getting so low and heavy!
Symptoms? I have starting having braxton hicks contractions and am getting heartburn.  Also started to get a sore lower back and feeling the "aches" of pregnancy.
Movement? Yes, the baby has been VERY active these last few days. 
Food Cravings? Nothing of note
What I miss? Is it bad to still be missing alcohol! :) I can't wait to relax with my husband and a few drinks once the kids are in bed!
What I am looking forward to? Warm weather! I can't wait for the cold, wind and grey skies to be history!
Best moment of the week? I purchased our double stroller this past weekend and had some much needed time to myself for a mani/pedi and shopping. I also went to Sonic and had a strawberry/limeade and mozzarella sticks while listening to Justin Timberlake. It was awesome! :)


Alexa LOVES posing like mommy in front of the chalkboard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment