I was trying to create a storyboard with all of Alexa's Easter goodies but still need a few weeks learning Photoshop. I figured since so many bloggers make them it must be easy...wrong! Even Ian had a hard time figuring it out. I am hoping to have my skills mastered by the time I plan to post my new baby must haves boy OR girl.
So....I have been shopping for weeks for Alexa's 2nd Easter and am SO excited for such a fun holiday. Her Minnie Easter basket will be filled with all these goodies!
![]() |
| Necklace and matching hair bow from Pixiedust Pretties |
![]() |
| Crayons AND sidewalk chalk for fun arts/crafts this spring and summer |
Sunday morning after church Alexa will be changing into this ADORABLE bunny tee for the Easter egg hunt at my parents house. I am planning to fill the eggs with jelly bracelets, candy and I bought a special Minnie Mouse necklace for A.
Alexa doesn't get candy often, if ever, but it is Easter after all and Easter candy is one of my favorite things about this holiday. I love Reese eggs, Robin eggs, Starburst jelly beans and of course Peeps!! After giving up candy for lent I am looking forward to Easter Sunday and will be giving Alexa's sibling lots of candy this year! After all I have been really good and only cheated once, (or twice). =)


No comments:
Post a Comment