We had a great weekend. Friday- Ian and I went to the Clippers game with Steve and Michelle. We got a sitter for the girls and had a great time enjoying some baseball with good company, some beers, a hot dog and some nachos!! I only watched about 5 mins of the game but Ian's enthusiasm was enough for us all! Go Clipps! :)
Alexa was wearing her "perma smile" from the time I took her out of the car until we got home! :) She had the BEST time and was SO good. We will DEF be spending our weekends at the pool.
Sunday we went with my friend Sarah, her husband Todd and Alexa's boyfriend, Landry, to the zoo. Sarah and I were both nervous, neither baby had napped, but it was the perfect day! The zoo was empty, the babies were great and the heat wasn't bad. Ian and Todd may have a small bromance, they have a lot in common discussing their similar jobs. Sarah and I joked they should exchange numbers to discuss their weekends of work, saving us some time pretending to care...LOL- kidding guys (well maybe) :)
We took the babes on the carousel and they LOVED it!
hmmm...who is having more fun- us or them???
We really had a great weekend- I wish all the days of summer were Saturdays followed by Sundays!
Happy Monday! (alexa had rice for dinner)
It was a race against the clock....i lost :(
ReplyDelete