In No Specific Order
1. lose weight- get into shape-be healthy
My post baby body is not what I expected. Anyone that has had a baby knows what I am talking about, things are just "different"
2. Make dinner 3x week
I should be more specific and try new recipes 2 times a week. The third day Ill probably make something easy like sandwiches or pasta, but we wont be eating out.
3. Start and maintain blog
Done...check back in a few months for part 2. :)
4. Get Pregnant
Alexa will be a GREAT big sister
5. Be passionate (at husbands request)
Ian is always telling me I need to be more passionate, and he is right. I want to try harder for him, he deserves it!
6. Make our bed daily
I was never in the habit of this, but so far Ive been keeping up.
7. Drink more water
This will help with losing weight, feeling and being healthier, and hopefully I'll produce more milk. Score!
8. Exercise
We have an elliptical (thanks Val and Dave). My goal is to get down to the basement and use it 4x/week. So far in in 2012, not too far off track.
No comments:
Post a Comment