Sunday my parents stopped by on their way home from visiting family to see
I was disappointed in the actual show, I thought it was pretty boring, but it was a lot of fun hanging with my mom and drinking wine- although the headache today was not.
We did some more shopping today and I have a new love...Effy Jewelry. http://www.effyjewelers.com/. I had been eyeing a yellow gold, and diamond sapphire ring for months and today when we went to look at it I saw another ring I liked just a little bit more. Its an emerald (my birthstone) yellow gold ring with black and white diamonds. It is GORGEOUS! I will be sure to post a picture when I get it later this week.
Alexa and I are still working on her sleep training. After nursing 3-4 times a night for the past 6 months, I'm sure its an adjustment and I am proud of her progress thus far. Ive decided to make her bottles with the same amount of milk for 2 nights before lowering the amount I give her by 1/2 ounce. Last night she had 2.5 oz, tonight if she wakes up and doesn't put herself back down, I will give her 2.5 oz and then tomorrow and Wed 2oz, and so on until she will sleep through that final feeding and be completely weaned. Seems like it should work....wish us luck!
We did some more shopping today and I have a new love...Effy Jewelry. http://www.effyjewelers.com/. I had been eyeing a yellow gold, and diamond sapphire ring for months and today when we went to look at it I saw another ring I liked just a little bit more. Its an emerald (my birthstone) yellow gold ring with black and white diamonds. It is GORGEOUS! I will be sure to post a picture when I get it later this week.
Alexa and I are still working on her sleep training. After nursing 3-4 times a night for the past 6 months, I'm sure its an adjustment and I am proud of her progress thus far. Ive decided to make her bottles with the same amount of milk for 2 nights before lowering the amount I give her by 1/2 ounce. Last night she had 2.5 oz, tonight if she wakes up and doesn't put herself back down, I will give her 2.5 oz and then tomorrow and Wed 2oz, and so on until she will sleep through that final feeding and be completely weaned. Seems like it should work....wish us luck!
Its SoupEase.. and I gave up on that one when I realized I had no desire to get McDonalds new to go soups.. :) But I'll get us there ;)
ReplyDelete