Alexa did great last night! She was down by 7:30/asleep by 7:45/8 and slept until 4am! I went up there to give her a paci, but she wasn’t having it, I could tell she was hungry. I fixed 2 oz (already .5 less than what I had planned) and headed back upstairs. She was just like a baby bird, eyes closed, mouth open and sucking…SO adorable!!! She sucked down the 2 oz in no time and I put her back in her crib, she fussed on and off but wasn’t falling back asleep, she was still hungry. Since I have stopped pumping before bed (out of laziness) I desperately needed some relief and after contemplating the decision for way too long (10mins or so) I decided that since it was morning (5am at this time) she really wouldn’t know the difference and I nursed her! I only let her eat for 5 mins (give or take), and put her back in her crib, awake and happy. I feel asleep listening to her talk on the monitor and when my alarm went off this morning she was fast asleep looking like an angel.
Its restaurant week in Columbus, and tomorrow I am going to try Indian food with some friends. I have had Indian food a couple of other times and have always liked it, I am hoping tomorrow is no different.
Happy Monday Tuesday!
Whoa! Startling title!
ReplyDelete