I am so proud of Alexa and the progress she is making on STTN! It seems like each night she does better and better, last night sleeping 11 hours! The only negative I have found is that my milk supply is decreasing as a result of cutting back on nighttime feedings. I was nursing her 3-4 times a night, in addition to the 3-4 times during the day. I started taking a supplement to increase my supply, and I am having to supplement with formula for the time being, the 4-5 ounces I am producing is not satisfying my growing girl!
Hopefully after a few weeks my body will adjust and begin producing more milk during the day. In the meantime, any advice is much appreciated. Did this happen to my other breastfeeding moms with good sleepers? How long did it take for your body to adjust and did you do anything to try and help? I am not ready to wean her and am worried that this could be the start.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment